Arkansas Roll Call!!!!

Thu, Jan 14 2016 10:56am EST 1
December1220
December1220
9 Posts
It usually takes like 2 days for the money to show up on the phone if you put it on through the ADC website. I use the securus website and it's up there within a few minutes! It's kinda crazy how fast it goes! Is he in Work Release? I thought that's what that unit was for.
Thu, Jan 14 2016 11:28am EST 2
Petra
Petra
3 Posts
I think he is just there for diagnostics and possibly to have surgery for the injuries he received during his arrest 9 months ago plus injuries from fights during his almost nine months in county jail. He is hoping they will let him go to work release but he has a fleeing charge that may prevent that. If he isn't allowed to do work release I think he will be moved to Cummings. That is there he went the last two times he was in prison. I'm not sure what is actually going to happen to him. The whole thing has been a mess and mixed up since the day he was arrested they have continually messed things up. I looked up the securus website but it says they will give you a new number for him to call so I don't know if that would work because I have no way of giving him the new number. It would be really great if we were able to use that tho, I had to get a second job to afford the phone calls from the county jail.
Thu, Jan 14 2016 04:10pm EST 3
December1220
December1220
9 Posts
I messaged you a lot of the information you'll need to know about that stuff :) ADC doesn't like to make things simple haha
Thu, Mar 3 2016 05:22pm EST 4
December1220
December1220
9 Posts
I got the guts to call the facility today!!! It's been confirmed that Arkansas will no longer have the $3.50 connection fee for in-state numbers!! Calls will only cost $3.50 TOTAL for 30 minutes!!! As you can see, I'm way too excited about this
Tue, Apr 26 2016 01:46am EDT 5
Leelee
Leelee
4 Posts
My fiance is in Wrightsville. Miss him so much. This is his second move since August(47 mths to go)!:(
Fri, May 20 2016 07:46pm EDT 6
Hendersonsgirl
Hendersonsgirl
1 Posts
My boyfriend is currently at Pulaski county waiting for ADC. Does anyone know if being on misdemeanor probation will keep me from being able to visit him when he gets to prison?
Sat, Jun 11 2016 01:41am EDT 7
Liz
Liz
2 Posts
Hi everyone I'm new to this website my name is Liz my fiance is currently locked up in Delta regional unit in Dermott AR . He just told me his jacket went up last week does anyone know how long it takes to get the results back if his getting probation or not?
Sat, Jun 11 2016 01:42am EDT 8
Liz
Liz
2 Posts
Hi everyone I'm new to this website my name is Liz my fiance is currently locked up in Delta regional unit in Dermott AR . He just told me his jacket went up last week does anyone know how long it takes to get the results back if his getting probation or not?
Sun, Jun 12 2016 01:30am EDT 9
Leelee
Leelee
4 Posts
I'm from Newport and my fiance is in Wrightsville.:(
Tue, Oct 11 2016 11:58pm EDT 10
Leelee
Leelee
4 Posts
My fiance is at Benton work release. Anyone's man there? He has three years left. I'm going crazy not being able to b see him because I have no idea where it is....
Mon, Nov 14 2016 01:58pm EST 11
Mrs.Blackmon
Mrs.Blackmon
1 Posts
I got the guts to call the facility today!!! It's been confirmed that Arkansas will no longer have the $3.50 connection fee for in-state numbers!! Calls will only cost $3.50 TOTAL for 30 minutes!!! As you can see, I'm way too excited about this

Sadly they have yet to finish this task unless you have an out of state number. :(

Mon, Nov 14 2016 04:51pm EST 12
Leelee
Leelee
4 Posts
Hi Mrs.Crawford. I'm from Newport and my fiance is in The Benton Work Release program. We have three more years.
Fri, Jan 13 2017 04:04am EST 13
Jenna
Jenna
1 Posts
Hello ladies! I am excited to join this wonderful community. My fiancé is currently at Grimes in Newport. Please let me know if there are any other women with loved ones there. I'm currently awaiting to be approved for calks/visits. Stay strong !
Thu, Feb 23 2017 03:54pm EST 14
HisLilRed
HisLilRed
2 Posts
Hello, my fiance is looked up in Grimes Unit, in Newport. He has been there for about 3 years, out of the 25 to 30. I miss him terribly & I really suck at finding help for him. Any help would be appreciated.
Thu, Feb 23 2017 03:55pm EST 15
HisLilRed
HisLilRed
2 Posts
Hello, my fiance is looked up in Grimes Unit, in Newport. He has been there for about 3 years, out of the 25 to 30. I miss him terribly & I really suck at finding help for him. Any help would be appreciated.
Tue, Feb 28 2017 01:57am EST 16
Leslie
Leslie
1 Posts
Hello Ladies My Love is currently locked at E.A.R.U or Brickeys if you will,been there a month shipped from Tucker Max after being there for 15 years. I hate Brickeys! My babe has had his class since 2012 and 2 weeks ago busted class 4! Cry

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.