UK

Mon, Nov 23 2015 02:19am EST 1
Tracy1986
Tracy1986
3 Posts
Hi all. I'm on here from London UK. Just looking out for anyone else on here who is also from the UK. This is a great site and has really helped me. From what I've seen the majority are from the US. (Not surprising as its an American site lol) I love everyone on here and will always be grateful for their support and friendship. I just wanted to write on here to say that if you want to get in touch from home soil then I'm here. While the US and UK jails are not wildly different there are a few differences in the way things work. Again I love you all xxxxx
Sun, Jul 2 2017 04:22am EDT 2
Rose
Rose
3 Posts
Hi Tracy! I know you posted this a long time ago but I've just joined the sight and I'm from the Uk too!
If your still around and looking for someone from the UK to chat to then you know I'm here! :)
Sun, Jul 2 2017 09:32am EDT 3
zoie
zoie
1 Posts
Hello Tracy and Rose.. I'm also from the uk and my husband is in the states. I saw you was getting ready to visit very soon Rose, I hope you have safe smooth travels and a fantastic visit :) xxx
Mon, Jul 3 2017 10:38pm EDT 4
Liz
Liz
6 Posts
I am also from the UK, currently living in CA. My guy is incarcerated in CA. It's a crazy system here - but I don't actually know the one in the UK so I think this would have been new to me either way! Anyways, a big hello to all!
Sat, Jul 15 2017 12:17pm EDT 5
LondonSummer
LondonSummer
3 Posts
Hi guys, I'm glad to see a couple of recent posts from the Uk. I'm in London and my partner was incarcerated in Preston on Wednesday. It's a 3.5 hour train journey away, 5 hours door to door!

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.