The feeling of lost

Sat, Apr 16 2016 10:53am EDT 1
CagedAndConfused
CagedAndConfused
1 Posts
Does anyone else feel a sense of grief or lost over a boyfriend being locked up? My guy was taken out of state about a month ago and though it is getting easier i still feel like crying randomly throughout the day. Not sure if this is normal but the sense of missing him is sometimes so overwhelming. I don't get out. I stay home and wait by the phone. He has court in about two weeks and from there he will be able to come home for a few months but i am so sad about this situation i feel lost. Helpless. Lonely. All the while i wanna be there for him as much as possible. I have never been through a situation like this and when we last talked he said "So you're in it for the long run huh?" Not sure what that means. Why would he not know that i am if i love him the way that i do and he knows this? I can't talk to family or frienda because i don't want them to judge him nor do i think they'll understand. Plz help to ease my mind a little. This is silently killing me. Please don't judge for how much i love him. He's changed my life and being without him is hard
Sat, Jun 18 2016 12:12pm EDT 2
The Real O'neals
The Real O'neals
2 Posts
I've been there. I'm there now. There is nothing wrong with being there. I can't imagine him being out of state though.....Lord I would die! When I read this I feel like I'm in the same situation. If you need someone who understands....I do! Stay strong!
Sat, Jun 18 2016 12:14pm EDT 3
The Real O'neals
The Real O'neals
2 Posts
I've been there. I'm there now. There is nothing wrong with being there. I can't imagine him being out of state though.....Lord I would die! When I read this I feel like I'm in the same situation. If you need someone who understands....I do! Stay strong!
Thu, Aug 18 2016 02:24am EDT 4
HipChick
HipChick
6 Posts
Hi: so when he told you "so, you are in it for the long run, huh" what he was basically commenting on is you arent going to dump him now, right????? Maybe he is a little bit worried about it, so that is why he said that to you..Im guessing.

Alot of men I would imagine, get left or dumped, when they go to prison....I dont know. We wont judge you here, some prisons are now incorperating VIDEO calling (secureis technologies does which is the main jail phone system)....only at some prisons though, not all.

Im struggling with some issues myself, I tried posting in the prayer section and got absolutely NO response, which is very very depressing considering Ive been going thru such a rough time here...beyond rough...Im glad I am a strong woman though...

take care.
if you need a friend, i am here...its just me and my dog, here, I am struggling with alot of things...it just seems to keep getting worse...

Cool
Wed, Aug 24 2016 12:36pm EDT 5
Neurotoxin
Neurotoxin
4 Posts
I am in the same boat. My man is to be also taken out of state. I cry myself to sleep at night holding his pillow which is losing his scent. It is grief and loss. It's horrible. You have to stay strong for him and for you. Keep your head up and smile but don't be afraid to cry and feel the pain. We're only human.

If you need someone, I'm here. I only got myself and our daughter. We seem to be going through the same loss and pain.

I wish you and your love the best
Sun, Oct 23 2016 12:22pm EDT 6
SDL
SDL
3 Posts
I have just found out my boyfriend could be sentenced for 10-20 years. We are both going through so much emotion right now. I don't even know where to start. How do you process all of this information?
Fri, Jan 13 2017 09:55am EST 7
jasonpaladez
jasonpaladez
1 Posts
Inmate A prisoner, also known as an inmate or detainee, is a person who is deprived of liberty against his or her will. This can be by confinement, captivity, or by forcible restraint. The term applies particularly to those on trial or serving a prison sentence in a prison.

You may be wondering why people would want information about inmate records. These kinds of records are most useful to law enforcement workers, private investigators, and people who are looking for other people. Inmate records will provide information about who is locked up, why they are locked up, and when they will be freed or will receive an opportunity to come out for parole.
Mon, Jan 16 2017 03:26am EST 8
ladyasecino
ladyasecino
2 Posts
My husband was arrested on the ninth with court on the eighteenth. We know he is doing at least thirteen months if not longer. I also feel a sense of lost, almost like grief. I have never felt so lonely before. I have a hard time sleeping but I just want to spend all day in bed. Its hard to put in words how I completely feel.
Mon, Feb 6 2017 08:09am EST 9
Joan
Joan
9 Posts
{message}
Wed, Feb 22 2017 12:01am EST 10
Joan
Joan
9 Posts
I have just found out my boyfriend could be sentenced for 10-20 years. We are both going through so much emotion right now. I don't even know where to start. How do you process all of this information?
Wed, Feb 22 2017 12:10am EST 11
Joan
Joan
9 Posts
Pray and have others pray for you. I have joined a few groups and getting support that way because I have not told my family and friends. My son as asked me not to so I have no one to talk too. I write him alot too. I have even gotten pen pals I write and share and get advice. St. Patrick's Day Cards will be going out soon. Sorry for your hard times ..
Mon, May 15 2017 10:16pm EDT 12
Anna
Anna
2 Posts
I feel for you so much. My husband has his case out of state as well. Fortunetely, he's out on bond right now for his federal case, but we're not doing well either. He constantly tells me that I should leave him. Now we found out that he has a no bail bond for his state case. We have to come up with a lot of cash or he won't be out on bail. He and his mom also asked me not to tell my family about this. It is going to be so hard to face them if he goes away for a long while and I have to move in with my parents. He says he wants me to move on when he goes away. How am I supposed to do that when we have a 4 month old son together? What am I supposed to tell him when he asks about his daddy?! I do well most of time. There are days like this when all hope is lost because the procedings are not turning out in our favor. I know that I'm grieving because even though my husband will still be living I might loose him, possibly for many years. I know our situations are different, but I understand why you cry.

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.