2nd Round Book Club - 10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace - June 2016

Mon, May 16 2016 11:42pm EDT 1
Jen
Jen
563 Posts

A few weeks to go until we start our second official SPWF Life/Book Club! Starting June 2016.

I’m truly excited to get to know all of you on a deeper level while we try to “get our shit together, together.”

The second book we’re going to go through is “Dr. Wayne Dyer’s – 10 Secrets to Success and Inner Peace”.

This book club will take place online with the option of one or two conference calls/web conferences throughout. From start to finish this book club's expected completion should be approximately 2.5-3 months.

If you haven’t yet gotten the book, it can be ordered from SPWF’s not for profit Amazon Store where a portion of the proceeds will go directly back into the SPWF charity.

http://astore.amazon.com/strpriwivfam-20/detail/1561708755

For purpose of preparation for the group starting can I get an exact response from you if you have the book (or have ordered it and are expecting to receive it) we’ll be going through and are planning on participating this round? I was originally thinking of an end of May start of June start date, but would like to know who’s interested and ordered the book first, so we can coordinate amongst each other as to our exact start date.

Once I have your response below that you either have the book already, going out to the store to buy it, or ordering it online (if ordering online, can you also include in your comments the expected delivery date) you will be added into the private group for this book club, just so that we can keep our comments and thoughts private, and truly share our truths without them being visible for everyone else to see. We have found that this way works, if we keep things private, we’re likely to share more and learn from each other more, which is the purpose.

Respond below if you are planning on participating!

Thanks,

Jen

Tue, Jun 7 2016 09:51am EDT 2
KNB
KNB
38 Posts
Hi Smile

Just joined the group and was wondering if there's still time to get involved with this book reading?
I have a copy of the book so ready to go as far as that is concerned.
Mon, Jun 13 2016 03:21pm EDT 3
Jen
Jen
563 Posts
Definitely! Sorry I missed this, we're planning on starting this round towards the end of the month :-)
Sat, Jun 25 2016 01:29pm EDT 4
Tati
Tati
1 Posts
Sorry for the late response but I will be participating as well
This topic has been closed.

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.