Calling all ladies from NM

Sat, Jun 4 2016 08:05pm EDT 1
Ali
Ali
7 Posts
Looks like I am the first to post for NM... I live here but my love is in CO! I would love to talk to those who live in the area. We all need support close to home!
Sun, Jun 5 2016 12:18am EDT 2
Alyssa_Gonzalez08
Alyssa_Gonzalez08
2 Posts
Hi Ali, I am Alyssa I am from Grants New Mexico. My husband is currently in the county jail here awaiting his transport.
Sun, Jun 5 2016 11:19am EDT 3
Ali
Ali
7 Posts
Hi Alyssa! I live in Rio Rancho, it is comforting knowing that there is other women who are going though the same situation and so close to each other. I would love to talk !
Sun, Jun 5 2016 12:13pm EDT 4
Alyssa_Gonzalez08
Alyssa_Gonzalez08
2 Posts
That's not far from me at all maybe an hour or so!!! Yes definitely would be great to talk!
Sun, Jun 5 2016 11:45pm EDT 5
Ali
Ali
7 Posts
Great, it's hard to sort out our feelings sometimes. I feel sad, mad, alone, happy all at once. I do not like to tell him becausehe feels like he is no good to be and will tell me what is he good for if he cannot be here to comfort and love me. And talking to the few poeple who know about us still do not understand what I am going through. I do not have a normal relationship so the same rules do not apply. Sorry I needed to vent a little.
Mon, Jun 6 2016 03:15am EDT 6
Ale
Ale
3 Posts
Hello im from Bakersfield CA but my love is in Santa Rosa New mexico.. I got appoved for visits in march I just visited him two weeks ago drove to New Mexico 13.5 hours. I miss him so much planning another trip 23th of this month tryimg to save each penny now paid 250.00 for hotel and 200 for gas its hurting my pockets =,( but im going through so much I just need to see him to make me feel better. <3 we have a long history together high school sweethearts that were reunited once again.
Mon, Jun 6 2016 06:13pm EDT 7
Ali
Ali
7 Posts
Hi Ale. Trust me I know how you feel, I drive to CO every month and it does get expensive between renting a room, gas, food etc. It is hard doing it alone but remember we are strong women.
It's funny I am actually from CA!
Mon, Jun 6 2016 06:20pm EDT 8
Ale
Ale
3 Posts
Im planning to move maybe next year I think im just over California lol.. Yes it is thinking of doing Amtrak this time when I go see how that goes ..

Tue, Jun 7 2016 09:39pm EDT 9
Ali
Ali
7 Posts
Are you going to movie to NM?
That would be better than driving. I know it is a long train ride but at least you can sleep and relax.
Wed, Jun 8 2016 12:39pm EDT 10
Ale
Ale
3 Posts
Yeah or texas where he is from.. Yeah going in a few weeks hopegully they are done bein in lock down i havent heard from him for a whole week
Mon, Jun 13 2016 09:54pm EDT 11
Ali
Ali
7 Posts
I went through that last week. It drives me crazy when I do not hear from him, and I cannot help but to think crazy and worry. I know this reply is late but I pray that you talked to your love and he is well.
Mon, Oct 9 2017 04:26pm EDT 12
mrs.soon to be arias
mrs.soon to be arias
1 Posts
hi ladies ! my name is stephanie and my love is from california where i live at and he is in Luna county in Deming! i drove out in march 17 hours to visit him and it was amazing! he is looking a fed time im happy to be here!!

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.