NEbody

Tue, Jul 12 2016 05:43am EDT 1
Mdblume
Mdblume
1 Posts
Blows my mind there were no previous threads from NE! So this is me reaching out.
NSP is so over populated they are holding inmates in county jails across the state. My bf has been in for just shy of a year and has been transferred 4 times! Seems like once he gets "settled in" and we developed our routine they move him! Praying he stays put until he sees the board next month and we get an idea of how long until he can parole again!
That's a long story short version :)
Sat, Jul 23 2016 01:28pm EDT 2
Kerry-Hislady4life
Kerry-Hislady4life
3 Posts
I was blown away to see no treads in NE as well. My sweet love is in Tecumseh. If anyone else is in NE and wants to reach out or has questions. Please let's connect.
Tue, Aug 16 2016 12:16am EDT 3
Msfenster82
Msfenster82
2 Posts
My babe right now is at ccc-l. He got moved there from d & e. He's been in since end of may. I'm highly upset because d&e rated him high and sent him to ccc-l so he can do iop there, but case worker at ccc-l told him he needs to do residential treatment at nsp first. Well before he got sentenced he did extensive treatment for 10 months. Now they want him to do more. My complaint is why send him to ccc-l if here has to do treatment. They gave him a poss parole date Feb 2017. But there is a huge waiting list to get into treatment at nsp. So ultimately he will go past his parole date and his jam date is Nov 2017. Nebraska prisons are so crowded and this crap they are pulling on him just makes everything worse. If they would have just moved him right to nsp it wouldn't be an issue.
Tue, Aug 16 2016 12:16am EDT 4
Msfenster82
Msfenster82
2 Posts
My babe right now is at ccc-l. He got moved there from d & e. He's been in since end of may. I'm highly upset because d&e rated him high and sent him to ccc-l so he can do iop there, but case worker at ccc-l told him he needs to do residential treatment at nsp first. Well before he got sentenced he did extensive treatment for 10 months. Now they want him to do more. My complaint is why send him to ccc-l if here has to do treatment. They gave him a poss parole date Feb 2017. But there is a huge waiting list to get into treatment at nsp. So ultimately he will go past his parole date and his jam date is Nov 2017. Nebraska prisons are so crowded and this crap they are pulling on him just makes everything worse. If they would have just moved him right to nsp it wouldn't be an issue.
Sun, Jan 8 2017 12:57am EST 5
HisBooHisBae
HisBooHisBae
11 Posts
there's really only 3 of us, well 4 of us? hello ladies! i live in Nebraska but my man is in Minnesota. Nebraska is absolutely ridiculous, they are overcrowded cuz they send people to jail for everything and anything. please feel free to msg me anytime!
J turned himself in on Monday 1/2, i'm TRYING to patiently wait for his first correspondence. it's brutal!
Tue, Jan 17 2017 03:09am EST 6
QueenSuga
QueenSuga
4 Posts
ladies,what cities are you in im also in nebr.
Tue, Jan 17 2017 03:09am EST 7
QueenSuga
QueenSuga
4 Posts
jus curious.
Sun, Jan 22 2017 01:45am EST 8
Kerry-Hislady4life
Kerry-Hislady4life
3 Posts
I am in Grand Island and I drive to Tecumseh every Friday for our all day visit.
Sun, Jan 22 2017 09:03am EST 9
QueenSuga
QueenSuga
4 Posts
thanks Kerry,ive been to Tecumseh a number of times,i have a cousin there.i use to visit on sundays.
Sat, Jan 28 2017 10:44am EST 10
HisBooHisBae
HisBooHisBae
11 Posts
I'm in Omaha.
Mon, Mar 20 2017 08:18am EDT 11
Misticfire
Misticfire
1 Posts
I'm in Omaha I drive to nap every wens Fri I would be nice to find some one to ride with since its such boring drive alone

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.