12 days of christmas open when letters

Sat, Nov 26 2016 06:01pm EST 1
Ashley
Ashley
44 Posts
Hey gals! I wanted something that could act as a present for my hubby for Christmas. Something I know he would enjoy and give me a few activities he can do to keep his my busy. I used white paper and folded in half like a card. Each say on the first, second, ect, Day of Christmas my dearest wife gave to me.... I changed the name on each card sweetest love, your old lady ect. Each have a poem or something acting as a gift.Here are my 12 days of Christmas open when letters: Open on the -- day of Christmas I will take a picture of each and add it

Sat, Nov 26 2016 07:14pm EST 2
Ashley
Ashley
44 Posts
On the 1st day of Christmas-A partridge in a pear tree...Sorry, but I couldn't find the partridge or a pear tree, so I am giving you a barbarian(my son's nickname) in a tree the partridge flew away from. Inside I added a picture of my son up in a tree. *You could put anything in a tree lol*
2nd day of Christmas-Two Turtle Doves... Surely two turtle doves would have brightened your day. Instead you get a Harley(my daughter's name) sitting on a turtle cause the birds flew away. I added a picture of my daughter sitting on a turtle staue at the zoo this past ssummer. *Again you could use anything*
On the 3 day of Christmas- three French hens... The French hens were not available, so I sent you some "Euros" for noodle soup compliments of 3 French hens. On this day I added money on his account the night before. *I sent all the money i was going Ro sent him at one time so I didn't have to pay those fees each time*
On the 4th day of Christmas- Four Calling Birds... I can't find those calling birds but here are 4 messages they left for you before they flew off. I had 4 of his friend's write a quick note to him.
On the 5th day of Christmas- Five Golden Rings... Sorry Im to poor to buy 5 real gold rings. So instead you can ring me 5 golden times this week! I added a few extra dollars on the phone for a few extra calls.
On the 6th day of Christmas- Six Geese A-Laying... That's an interesting sight. One of them squawked and they all took flight. Lucky for you they left something behind. I don't think they'll mind if you have a new pair of Nike's. I sent him money for a new pair shoes. *At our facility they just added nikes to the shoe list*
On the 7th day of Christmas-Seven Swans A Swimming... All the swans have flown south for the winter, but here are some of the bubbles they used while they were swimming. I added a selfie of me in a bubble bath. *Lots and lots of bubble lol*
On the 8th day of Christmas-Eight Maids A-Milking... I have some milk I got from the maids but no way to get it to you, so 8 kisses and a picture will have to do. I added a paper with 8 kisses on it and a cute Christmas picture of me.
On the 9th day of Christmas- Nine Ladies Dancing... Nine ladies dancing would be a big crowd, besides all their music wwouldbe just way too loud. So turn on your glass house (that is the brand of stereo he has) and jam out and check out these lyrics. I added lyrics to my new favorite song.
On the 10th day of Christmas- Ten Lords A-Leaping... Ten lords A-leaping would have been an awesome gift, but they got stuck jumping through a white snow drift. In the meantime, we hope these frogs will suffice. Just pucker up; they'll tune to something dashing and nice. Inside I added a couple "sexy" holiday pictures I took for him.
On the 11th day of Christmas- Eleven Pipers piping...Reminds me of my favorite plumber(that has been his job since he got in this facility) and to forget about him would be a big bummer. Now make your water piping hot and fill your cup with care. Tonight you get 11 things I want to share. Today I added 11 little things I wanted to remind him of "why I love you".
On the 12th day of Christmas- Twelve drummers Drumming...No drummers drumming today, we thought you could use a break. So here is a special treat I drummed up for you. So relax and enjoy! In the last day and his "present" are the photos I took for him.

Fri, Dec 23 2016 03:30pm EST 3
dbellamusquiz
dbellamusquiz
37 Posts
this is too cute
Wed, Aug 16 2017 12:16pm EDT 4
Red1980
Red1980
10 Posts
I love this idea. I was wondering how to make it a reality through snailmail though. If i start now i may just have sometjing fab to send this christmas. Thanks for the ideas.
Wed, Nov 29 2017 09:25pm EST 5
Jason's Baby girl
Jason's Baby girl
2 Posts
I love this idea!! This is perfect!! Thanks so much for the great ideas, I will definetly be using this as a template to send my hunny 12 days of X-mas. :)

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.