Souza Baranowski Shirley Max

Thu, Apr 6 2017 11:03pm EDT 1
Tinker Belle
Tinker Belle
7 Posts
Hi! I've been going to Shirley Max for the past 2 yrs if anyone have any questions just shoot. Also, I would love to exchange stories and advice. Going through this is not easy and we shouldn't go through it alone if we don't have to.
Fri, Apr 7 2017 04:48pm EDT 2
Sharon
Sharon
8 Posts
Hi there! It's such a relief to hear someone close by to me! My inmate is in Walpole right now. He's there to get classified but, he's sure he's going to a max because of his history and record once inside. Do you live in MA too?! I do. You're the first one I found nearby me and I can't tell you how incredible excited I am right now!
Fri, Apr 7 2017 04:53pm EDT 3
Tinker Belle
Tinker Belle
7 Posts
Hi Sharon. Yes I live in Mass, about 25 mins from Shirley max in Lowell. Where in mass are you from?
Fri, Apr 7 2017 04:58pm EDT 4
Sharon
Sharon
8 Posts
I live a half hour away in Peabody! It takes me about an hour something a little over to get to Walpole.
Fri, Apr 7 2017 05:03pm EDT 5
Tinker Belle
Tinker Belle
7 Posts
Oh wow! I know exactly where Peabody is. I went to Walpole once and I never went back again until my man was transferred to Shirley. The visit was awful there. How have your experience been there?
Fri, Apr 7 2017 05:07pm EDT 6
Sharon
Sharon
8 Posts
I haven't had an issue with the visits there. He's still on green side but, I can't visit right now anyways. I broke my ankle and I'm on crutches. I could get written permission from the superintendent if I fax the doctors note stating I need crutches but, he doesn't want me driving the hour because then he feels worse.
Sun, Jul 2 2017 04:27am EDT 7
Rose
Rose
3 Posts
Hi everyone! I'm just new to the site and I'll be going for my first visit to SBCC in just over a week!
Any information/tips you ladies have for me , I would greatly appreciate it :)

What are visits usually like? What should I expect?

Thanks! :)
Fri, Jul 7 2017 01:08am EDT 8
Caity
Caity
2 Posts
Hi everyone! I'm just new to the site and I'll be going for my first visit to SBCC in just over a week!
Any information/tips you ladies have for me , I would greatly appreciate it :)

What are visits usually like? What should I expect?

Thanks! :)
Fri, Jul 7 2017 01:12am EDT 9
Caity
Caity
2 Posts
Hi Rose
Have you gone through the visiting clothes requirements of what you are allowed to wear? they can be quite strict?

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.