Prison Weddings

Wed, Jul 12 2017 05:29am EDT 1
Panda Bear
Panda Bear
6 Posts
So I am about to become a very Proud Prison Wife. I have been with my guy for almost 4 years now and we have had our share of ups and downs but through it all we held strong to the belief that we loved each other and we were not going g to let anyone tell us that we could not be togwther. Now after 3 years of trying we are finally getting married in Licking, MO. @SCCC However, their dress code is a lot more restrictive then his old camp and I want to make sure that this is a special day for us but really special for him since this is his 1st wedding & my 2nd (although it is the 1st and only one marrying a man who cares and loves me deeply and who I love and care about just as deeply. The neckline has to be at or above the collarbone and it has to have sleeves and no cap sleeves either so I was thinking something that is 3/4 length and I was not sure really about the neckline because unless it is a halter neck then it won't be high enough and the only thing I can think that would work is to possibly get a nice jacket that goes over it I'm just not sure though really Any suggestions that you have would be much appreciated and heck if some of you have pics that would be even better :)
Wed, Jul 12 2017 01:50pm EDT 2
Chads Girl
Chads Girl
17 Posts
I struggled so bad with that! I got married in May to my husband, he's in California and not as strict, but it was so hard! No pics though because he had no contact orders so our visit was behind glass!
Thu, Jul 13 2017 11:26pm EDT 3
Panda Bear
Panda Bear
6 Posts
Oh wow yeah I told him that he had better not get put in the hole or have to stay in IPH for an extended stay there because I want him in GP so that I can hold his hand and put his ring on his finger ya know :) I can not wait now all I have to do is finger out where in the heck you do a name change at

Fri, Jul 14 2017 10:26am EDT 4
Chads Girl
Chads Girl
17 Posts
I did get to hold his hands during the ceremony and put his ring on him, but the rest of our visit was behind glass! He was so pissed! But it's his fault! I was bummed but I try to be supportive and positive always!
Mon, Sep 4 2017 09:13pm EDT 5
dianeh01
dianeh01
1 Posts
Hi Panda Bear! When are you/was your wedding - and if it's a WAS, how did it go?! So excited for you!

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.