Visiting Sanctions

Tue, Oct 24 2017 08:48pm EDT 1
Sunshine
Sunshine
8 Posts
Hello, my love is at Sing Sing Correctional Facility. We just received an indefinite restriction on our visitation ... before I have ever even had a chance to visit but due to the circumstances of how our relationship started. Has anyone been through this? If so, did you write to appeal and how did it work out? I am hearing that frequently people get an indefinite visiting suspension but that if you appeal it often gets reduced. Does anyone know if this is true?
Tue, Nov 14 2017 11:41pm EST 2
Admin Cat AKA MrsB1948
Admin Cat AKA MrsB1948
458 Posts
Hi, we're from Buffalo, NY. Mr. Sexy did 4 years in NYSDOCS but never there. I can tell you I appealed a few things with Albany and we were denied. I recommend you go for it. Good luck.
Wed, Nov 15 2017 09:59am EST 3
Sunshine
Sunshine
8 Posts
Hello,

Are you comfortable sharing what you were denied for ? We have sent in our appeal. I am waiting now to see if any criminal charges will be pursued. I pray not, I have never been in trouble in my life! Thank you!
Wed, Nov 15 2017 07:49pm EST 4
Admin Cat AKA MrsB1948
Admin Cat AKA MrsB1948
458 Posts
Hi, we were never denied anything to with visits. His 1st 3 years in he was in Malone, NY. We only got to see each other on the long holiday weekends. The last year every weekend cause he got transferred and it was only an hour drive. We were denied transfers. Also due to his Parole restrictions, we are not allowed to live together. He's been home since 2104 and on Parole till 4/2020. Good luck!
Wed, Nov 15 2017 08:26pm EST 5
Sunshine
Sunshine
8 Posts
That’s really great to hear! I am praying they will allow us to visit! I can’t imagine going eight years without seeing him!! Were you guys together before prison? How was the adjustment with him being back home? Why wouldn’t they let you guys live together?

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.