Meeting other prison

Mon, Nov 20 2017 10:11am EST 1
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
4 Posts
Is there a way to network with other prison "wives" who have loved ones in the same facility ('m in Florida) to be able to share hotel bill, etc. when traveling long distance to visit an incarcerated loved one? Reason I ask is that I will be staying in a hotel 4 nights in a row this coming Thanksgiving weekend and travel and hotels get expensive after a while not to mention it's pretty lonely to be in a strange town and have too much time to be sad and cry between daily visits. He can't call my cell phone yet, only my land line at home. It appears this is not the best forum to direct this type question to.
Mon, Nov 27 2017 09:13pm EST 2
JennySue
JennySue
1 Posts
I am looking for any one to car pool with. My fiance is in NWFRC in Chipley, FL. I am coming from Keystone Heights. I don't know if this is near anywhere you need to go but we have an empty apartment here in exchange for car ride (?)
Mon, Nov 27 2017 09:57pm EST 3
HoneyBee
HoneyBee
4 Posts
Hi Jenny Sue, Thanks so much for responding but that is much further north than where I will be going. Actually, I was just looking for another lady to meet me at a certain facility or hotel and then split expenses. I don't need to carpool with anyone unless they were in my area. I come to find out that the best way to find a lady going to the same facility was to talk around when I made my visits and ask my husband to ask other inmates if they have someone who wanted to share expenses. I believe I found someone who is willing to do that. I hope you are able to find someone.

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.