Suzzyq
Suzzyq
6 Posts
Hello everyone
Thu, Nov 30 2017 10:55pm EST 2
Suzzyq
Suzzyq
6 Posts
Anyone have the time frame realing to how long it takes to get put on his visitation list. They confirmed they got both our stuff on Nov 1st but still nothing, 30 Days later
Sun, Dec 3 2017 01:47pm EST 3
JkmAtz
JkmAtz
3 Posts
Are you state or federal? I am fed and I called and asked to speak to his counselor. At first his counselor told me the paperwork was still processing. Then, he called me back an hour later and said that I was approved and could visit the next weekend. I'm guessing he had put it at the bottom of his to do list or something until my call reminded him about it. Maybe calling could help you too? Good luck.
Sun, Dec 3 2017 10:37pm EST 4
Suzzyq
Suzzyq
6 Posts
He’s state. I called to confirm they received it and they said yes on the 1st of Nov and to call back in two weeks. Called back and they said it was pending the background, which will be two weeks on Tuesday. I’m thinking I”ll call again this Tuesday for a status update. I live out of state and have trip planned for this upcoming weekend so I’m a little worried it won’t be done in time...but it’s a waiting game as we’ll know ugh! Thanks for the input and I’ll let you know what happens

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.